A s the signature of Phu My Hung Midtown complex, from the very beginning stage, SAKURA PARK has been determined to create the unique place as well as to be the soul of the landscape surrounding. Every designed details, selected materials, colors, flowers and trees are carried out with a lot of dedication, effort and expense. In which, the type of flower planting here has pink & white color tone and its shape is as same as cherry blossom, namely Singapore Sakura which is suitable to the climate of Vietnam. Some other trees such as samanea saman, terminalia catappa, salix babilonica etc. are also cultivated within this park in order to ensure SAKURA PARK always has vibrant colors during the year.SAKURA PARK is more than 600 meters long, embracing the curve of Ca Cam River and is designed by Landscupltor Studio from Thailand. Therefore, the first advantage of its location is that SAKURA PARK possesses an unobstructed panoramic view of the scenic river. The other side faces to Phu My Hung Midtown complex with modern and luxurious architecture together with a wide range of F&B services and shopping centers on the ground floor of the works.SAKURA PARK is built on an area of 11,722m2, in which the construction area is 6,414m2 (54.7%), planted area is 5.308m2 (45.3%) & is divided into 3 zones: (a) Plaza Zone; (b) Kid Zone; (c) Sports Zone.
- Sakura Park by night
- Cherry Blossom Road: is the main road to Phu My Hung Midtown complex, Singapore Sakura will be plant alongside the road. This will be the most romantic road within the park. Sakura Singapore will be bloomed twice a year and at the time of the bloom, this place will become an attractive destination for sightseeing as Hanami festival in Japan with a bunch of flowers around the corner. Even the fallen petals will turn the road surface to a very romantic pink and white carpet.
- Riverside walk is the closest road to the river. Strolling along this road, residents can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere with scenic river, aquatic species planted surrounding, bringing a friendly feeling to the people.
- Next is a stylized design from the 8 meter high Sakura petal, which can be rotated in the wind, right in the heart of the plaza zone. Its design creates the highlight and identifying points for that area. Especially at the night time, such design combines with color lighting system creating an attractive and lively water music area, especially at the festival time.
- The center of the park is the Sakura Plaza with many details that are designed based on the shape of Sakura flower. First of all, fountain plaza is formed from the different nozzle height, representing the overall shape of Sakura petals in various sizes.
- One - third of SAKURA PARK area is designed for the children playground, divided into ages with appropriately arranged equipment, helping children interact favorably and safely. In particular, this area is located in a friendly environment with greens and flowers surrounding, it will create positive emotions for children, stimulate their ability to explore the multi-layered plant world, make them feel loving nature, love the place where they are living. This is very meaningful, especially for the big cities like HCM City, where there are always short of children playgrounds, and then SAKURA PARK will be the perfect place for children.